- Internal medicine
- Sachsen, Germany
Specialist doctor in Angiology
The position is available in the Saxony region, a land of Germany located in the eastern part of the country. With a population of 4.3 million, Saxony is the sixth most populous German state, bordering the federal states of Brandenburg, Saxony Anhalt, Thuringia, and Bavaria, as well as the countries Poland and the Czech Republic. Its capital is Dresden that was known as the Jewel Box, because of its baroque and rococo city center.
The hospital in which this position is available has over 500 beds and provides medical care for over 81.000 patients / year. The hospital provides a Center for vascular diseases
The center holds modern equipment for Angiography detection and the newest generation computed tomography. Duplex sonography and non-invasive angiological functional diagnostics are available. The center provides a range of services that include diagnostic, conservative, surgical and interventional treatment of arterial and venous disease of any current areas except heart and brain intracerebral vessels. The center is also specialized in the treatment of diabetic foot and vascular-related chronic wounds, and the diagnosis and treatment of functional circulatory disorders and the treatment of vasculitis with skin lesions.
The hospital requires from its candidates:
- Clinical experience in angiography
- High clinical experience in vascular function testing and the internist-angiological conservative therapy
- Skills in the field of interventional vascular recanalization
- working in angiography in the Institute for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology
The hospital offers:
- An interesting, innovative and responsible work environment that offers long-term development opportunities
- Friendly and collegial collaboration with the partners of the Vascular Center
- The possibility to obtain an authorization for qualification of Angiology in the ambulatory field.
- Compensation according to the doctors’ collective agreement.
The form of work required is full time.
This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 5300 Euro/Month
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: very good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the free practice right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!