- Thuringen, Germany
Resident or specialist doctor for pediatrics
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen.
The position is available in the anesthesiology department of an acute hospital which is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services. With over 20 departments and a wide range of highly specialized centers, it is one of the largest hospitals in Thuringia. Additionally to the inpatient care facilities the hospital also has outpatient care centers.
The anesthesiology and intensive care department includes:
A modern equipped central surgical suite with 10 rooms and 5 stations (UroDiagnostic, cardiac catheterization laboratory, diagnostics department and delivery room) with over 10,000 anesthesia services are carried out annually
A center for child anesthesiology
A recovery room with around 20 places
An interdisciplinary intensive care unit with ventilation places
A 24-hour acute pain service
Medical services with the rescue helicopter
Diagnostics and Therapy procedures:
Local and regional anesthesia
Liver Transplantation Procedure
ventricular assist device
Anesthesia consultation and acute pain service around the clock
Spinal cord stimulation
The chief doctor has full training authorization in the specialist training authorization for anesthesiology and intensive care medicine.
Specialist or resident doctor in pediatrics (in advanced training)
Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!