- Clinical radiology
- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for interventional radiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The hospital is located in a town at the Austrian border.
The position is available in a big acute hospital which plays central role in eastern Bavaria. The hospital has over 15 departments and over 650 beds, where over 30.000 patients receive medical treatment.
The radiology department is equipped with modern facilities in addition to conventional radiology the department is also equipped with modern CT, tesla MRI scanner, angiography, ultrasound, RIS, PACS, digital dictation system. All modern diagnostic (cardiac CT, cardiac MRI, virtual colonoscopy) and interventional procedures (e.g. peripheral and central angioplasty, CT-guided thermal ablation, carotid stenting bifurcated prostheses, TIPS, SIRT) are routed through.
The department offers medical services to around 90.000 patients a year, aproximately 50,000 conventional studies, 9,000 CT scans, 7,000 MRTs, 1,200 and 4,000 angiographies ultrasounds are performed each year. Not infrequently, different investigation methods are combined to narrow the diagnosis.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year. The hospital has 18 months training authorization for neuroradiology.
- Specialist doctor for radiology
Experience interventional radiology/
Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...