- NRW, Germany
Resident doctor for gastroenterology
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf.. The hospital is located in a medium sized town at 50 km distance from a big city.
The position is available in the internal medicine department of an acute hospital. The focal point of the internal medicine department is the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract, the digestive glands and the liver. In addition, diseases from the general field of internal medicine are covered: e.g. diseases of the lungs and respiratory tract, infectious diseases, metabolic and endocrine disorders, diseases of bones, joints, connective tissue and muscles, blood vessel disorders, tumor diseases and disorders of the cardiovascular system.
Main diagnostic tools applied are:
- X-ray studies of the organs
- Invasive measures such as: PTHC, laparoscopy (conventional or as a mini-laparoscopy), tissue sampling
- functional studies such as: HBT, long term acid measurement, manometry
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in internal medicine and gastroenterology. The hospital puts a great emphasis on the training of young doctors; from the admission of the patient to his discharge the resident doctor is accompanied by a specialist doctor who can give any time help and advice, this way the young doctor gets a solid practical training of all diagnostic and therapeutic measures.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor with experience in Internal medicine/gastroenterology
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...