- Clinical radiology
- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for radiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital is located close to Würzburg and Nürnberg. The hospital is part of a group which provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community. The clinic group has 19 departments and has over 750 beds for the treatment of patients suffering from acute diseases. Over 35.000 patients receive treatment annually in the hospital.
The radiology department is equipped with modern facilities in addition to conventional radiology the department is also equipped with modern CT, MRI scanner, teleradiology.
The hospital offers attractive working conditions with electronic time recording and interesting working models.
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary between 6.650 -7.600 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Specialist doctor for radiology
- Experience with MRI is advantage but not mandatory
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!