- Respiratory medicine
- Rhineland-Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor for respiratory medicine
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium. The hospital is located in a small town at 20 km distance from a big city.
The position is available in a center for respiratory medicine with more than 200 beds. The treatments provided by the clinic focus on patients who are suffering from acute diseases and worsening chronic disease crisis-like images of the respiratory system. The clinic also provides treatments to patients in need of long-term ventilation; patients are also set to home ventilation. The department is one of the few specialist clinics where already during the acute phase of the disease rehabilitation measures - the so-called early rehabilitation - is additionally performed for acute treatment.
The treatments offered in the clinic cover the full spectrum of lung diseases, this includes all diseases of the respiratory system, the respiratory tract, the pleura, the space between the lungs, and even the muscles of respiration, particularly the diaphragm and the organs of the respiratory control.
The focal points of the hospital are:
Tumors of the bronchi, lungs and pleura and mediastinum
Infections (such as pneumonia or tuberculosis)
Respiratory diseases (such as chronic bronchitis, obstructive bronchitis / COPD and asthma)
Malfunctions of the oxygen recordings or malfunction of the respiratory pump
Pleural diseases (pleural effusion, pneumothorax)
Disease in lung structure
Environmental and occupational diseases
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the whole residency training in Pneumology and Sleep Medicine and two years of residency training in internal medicine.
- Resident doctor with experience in Internal medicine/respiratory medicine
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...