- Child and adolescent psychiatry
- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria, about 30 km from a city with over 100 000 of inhabitants. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital in which the position is available is characterized by its diverse and professional services, professional trained staff, modern medical equipment and facilities.
The Department of Child and Adolescent Medicine in its special focus on up to 18 years old young patients.
The hospital staff is able to treat professionally numerous diseases and injuries in different areas of surgery (General, Visceral, Thoracic, and trauma surgery), internal medicine, pain management and anesthesia. Along with these and other medical specialties - such as child and adolescent psychiatry - the hospital by its extensive social services provides the care of patients within hospital and the after-care at home as well.
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry department focuses on the following treatments:
Problems in the social environment (school, kindergarten, friends, family)
Mental and emotional disorders
All diseases of ICD 10 category F0, 0 to F99
Range of treatments includes :
Depth psychology-based talk therapy
Client-centered therapy ( play therapy)
Motor therapy, psychomotor and dance therapy
Art and music therapy
Group therapy (eg. for eating disorder)
Advice to schools, kindergartens and other psychosocial system
The Child and Adolescent Psychiatry area is consisted by outpatient department including diagnostic and treatment outpatient department, day clinic station 18 and Inpatient 11/11 and 12 station.
The day clinic station 18 has 15 places for children from 3 to 18 years and covers:
Parent counseling / family therapy
Schooling in small groups
The Inpatient 11/11 and 12 station consists in 10 beds on the pediatric ward and 15 beds for adolescents and covers:
Reference system supervisor
Individual treatment plan, taking into account medical,
therapeutic and educational factors
Clearly structured daily routine
The chief doctor has full training authorization for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Resident doctor in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- C1 level of German language
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!