- Hessen, Germany
Specialist and resident doctor for Anesthesiology
The positions are available in Hessen. The state of Hessen is situated in west-central Germany and has borders with Niedersachsen, Thüringen, Bayern, Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz and Nordrhein-Westfallen. The principal cities of Hessen include Frankfurt am Main, Wiesbaden, Darmstadt, Offenbach, Hanau, Gießen, Wetzlar and Limburg in the greater Rhine Main Area, Fulda in the east and Kassel and Marburg an der Lahn in the north. The states capital city is Wiesbaden, and its largest city is Frankfurt am Main.
The positions are available in an an ultra-modern hospital which puts emphasis on high-tech medicine and scientific developments. The hospital has around 150 beds and its main departments are: Surgery, Internal Medicine, Anesthesia and Intensive Care, gynecology and ENT. Also the departments work together with orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons. Around 4000 general anesthesia is performed annually, and a high number of ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia is also performed.
Currently the hospital is looking for a:
- Specialist doctor in Anesthesiology
- Resident doctor in Anesthesiology
The hospital has training authorization for 2,5 years of residency training in anesthesiology and half a year training authorization in intensive medicine.
- Specialist or resident doctor in anesthesiology
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...