- Thuringen, Germany
Resident or specialist doctor for pediatrics
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen.
The position is available in a Social Pediatric Center affiliated to an acute hospital. The hospital is a leading private healthcare provider which offers a wide range of medical services. With over 20 departments and a wide range of highly specialized centers, it is one of the largest hospitals in Thuringia. Additionally to the inpatient care facilities the hospital also has outpatient care centers.
The pediatric center where the position is available provides medical treatment for children suffering from physical, mental or psychological development disorders. The treatment center is directed and supervised by an interdisciplinary team of physicians, psychologists, therapists and social workers.
Some parts of the residency training for Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine and some parts of the subspecialty Pediatric Neurology can be made in the policlinic.
- Specialist or resident doctor in pediatrics (in advanced training)
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...