- Brandenburg, Germany
Resident doctor for dermatology
Brandenburg is one of the sixteen federal-states of Germany. The capital city of the state is Potsdam. Brandenburg surrounds but does not include the national capital and city-state Berlin.
Brandenburg is bordered by Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in the north, Poland in the east, Sachsen in the south, Saxony-Anhalt in the west and Lower Saxony in the northwest. The Oder River forms a part of the eastern border, the Elbe River a portion of the western border. The main rivers in the state itself are the Spree and the Havel. In the southeast, there is a wetlands region called the Spreewald. The hospital is located at around 1 hour distance from Berlin.
The position is available in the dermatology department of an acute hospital. The hospital has over 400 beds for stationary care and over 40 beds for outpatient care. The Department of Dermatology and Allergology treats the full spectrum of skin diseases. Clinical priorities include the broad diagnosis and treatment of allergies, eczema, psoriasis, skin cancer (melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, lymphomas of the skin), leg ulcers, and the treatment of other inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. Other therapies performed in the clinic are: UV radiation, baths (balneotherapy, PUVA therapy), nutritional therapies, laser treatments, fruit acid peels or treatments with botulinum toxin A and wrinkle injections with hyaluronic acid.
The offer is complemented by an attached outpatient Ambulatory Health and dermatological consultation in a medical care center.
The clinic has training authorization for conducting 3,5 years of residency training.
- Human Medicine Doctor, with experience in dermatology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!