- Internal medicine
- Near Vienna, Austria
Specialist doctor or Resident doctor with a few years of experience in Internal Medicine and oncology
We have two positions for Internal Medicine specialist in Austria. Austria is a landlocked country situated in Central Europe with a rough population of 8.47 million. Austria has borders with the Czech Republic and Germany in the north, Hungary and Slovakia in the east, Slovenia and Italy in the south and Switzerland and Lichtenstein to the West.
Austria is the 12th richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita and has a well-developed social market economy and a high standard of living.
The hospital in which the positions are available is situated close to Austria’s capital city Vienna. The hospital is currently looking for specialist doctors in internal medicine with experience in oncology. The hospital can provide further training in oncology.
The candidate should be:
- Human medicine doctor, graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level.
- Specialist doctor in internal medicine with experience in oncology or resident doctor with several years of experience
- Should be team oriented and open for teamwork
- Should be able to work in close cooperation with other departments
The form of work required is full time, with a working week from Monday to Friday. The annual gross salary ranges from 81.000–95.000€/Year for a specialist, depending on your experience and the amount of duties you work per month. Austria offers 14 salaries/ year. The taxation for 13th and 14th salary is about 6%.
The hospital offers 15 Days of paid vacation per year for trainings outside the hospital.
For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 5 weeks of leave/year.
In order to help you with the initial accommodation the hospital offers accommodation for the doctors for 200 EUR/Month and free kindergarten for children.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you find a home, school and kindergarten for you and your children (rents per month for a two bedroom apartment range between 300-400 Euros)
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
For more info please contact Ms. Kinga Buda:
Tel: 0259 211 121
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...