- Internal medicine
- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for internal medicine
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital is located very close to a big town and provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community. The internal medicine department has around 60 beds and the patients with severe acute illness can be treated also in the ICU. Around 2.200 patients are treated in the internal medicine department annually.
The internal medicine department treats the following types of illnesses:
- of the heart
- of the vascular system (including the treatment of stroke )
- the lungs
- of the gastrointestinal tract
- the pancreas
- the liver
- the biliary system
- kidney (including the high pressure diseases)
- of rheumatic
Furthermore, patients with metabolic disorders (diabetes), diseases of the bone marrow, acute poisoning, infectious diseases and cancer are also cared for in the main clinic. Of increasing importance is the care of patients with predominantly age-related health disorders (eg, dementia and incontinence).
The main diagnostic and treatment procedures carried out by the internal medicine department are are:
- cardiac ultrasound examinations of the esophagus from (TEE)
- diagnostic cardiac catheterization
- treatment of bottlenecks (stents)
- pacemaker pacing and treatment
- lung diagnosis (mirroring the airways, lung function testing)
- treatment of chronic bronchitis, lung cancer and other diseases of the respiratory organs
- endoscopy of the digestive tract
- reflections of bronchial and biliary system
- modern endoscopy
The hospital has also a policlinic where patients receive ambulatory medical care. In the policlinic all relevant diagnostic measures can be taken and a variety of therapeutic options are used including: diagnosis with endoscopy (stomach colonoscopies) as well as cardiovascular diseases and lung diseases.
The Internal medicine department puts a great emphasis on the training of junior doctors with the career goal of general practitioner or internist. The hospital has the full training authorization to conduct the residency training in Internal medicine and general medicine.
- Medical doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Iceland.
- Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!