- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for Interventional cardiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community. The hospital has over 500 beds for inpatient care, over 10 clinics, over 5 seven specialized centers, a medical care center and 2 supplementary departments for the interdisciplinary care of the patients.
The cardiology department focuses on the following treatments:
- the acute care of patients with myocardial infarction
- 24 -hour cardiac catheterization
- interventional therapy of acute and chronic forms of coronary heart disease (PTCA , stent)
- morphological and functional coronary diagnostics (cardiac catheterization, stress echocardiography, in collaboration with the Department of Diagnostic Radiology: cardiac CT and cardio - NMR)
- diagnostic and interventional electrophysiology
- the treatment of acute and chronic forms of heart failure, including pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies
- preparation for heart transplantation
- diagnostics and therapy management of patients with valvular heart disease
- implantation of all common cardiac pacemakers
- biventricular pacing systems
In addition to the treatment of heart disease the Department is engaged in the cardiac prevention and rehabilitation for treatment of the metabolic syndrome (hypertension, obesity, diabetes, lack of exercise, smoking cessation, etc.) and performs traffic by medical assessments.
The hospital has two cardiac catheterization laboratories where procedures such as the implantation of drug-coated stents, the ablation of cardiac arrhythmias or implantation of pacemaker devices are performed.
- Specialist doctor in cardiology
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...