- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Thuringen, Germany
Resident doctor for orthopedics
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen.
The position is available in the orthopedics department of a rehabilitation hospital. The hospital provides examination and treatment for patients who have successfully undergone an acute medical treatment.
The orthopedics department provides after-treatment to patients who have undergone operations to the spine, to the large and small joints, to the large tubular bones. Medical treatment is also provided to patients who have undergone an implantation of an artificial joint and muscle reconstructions. After amputations patients are helped with the prosthetic restoration. The orthopedic department also treats patients suffering from inflammatory rheumatic and chronic degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system and diabetic foot syndrome.
The orthopedics department provides inpatient, outpatient and partially inpatient treatments. The patients who don’t require permanent hospitalization can receive ambulatory care according to a treatment schedule set up in advance.
The patients are treated by a multidisciplinary team who takes care not only of the physical recovery of the patient but also of the impact of the disease on the patients everyday life, therefore the treatments are approached from a multifunctional angle which ensures that after their recovery they will be able to conduct their lives independently.
The hospital has the right to conduct 1 year of the residency training. The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from about 4000 Euros + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Resident doctor for orthopedics
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!