- Trauma and orthopaedic surgery
- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for orthopedic surgery
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The position is available in the orthopedics department of an acute hospital which has around 20 clinics. The orthopedics department is a certified regional trauma centrum which has has over 70 beds for inpatient care.
The treatments provided by the clinic cover the whole area of traumatology, including: Pelvic restorations, spinal surgery, Arthroplasty including tumor prosthesis. A whole range of arthroscopic surgery is also performed including hand surgery, Osteotomy, Foot and ankle surgery.
The hospital has the right to conduct the whole residency training in orthopedic surgery all of the required rotations can be made in the hospital. Additionally the hospital has the right to conduct further training in hand surgery and special trauma surgery (spezielle Unfallchirurgie).
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4000 Euros + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Experience in orthopedics(1 - 2 Years)
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good to Advanced
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!