- Clinical radiology
- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Resident or Specialist doctor for Radiology, Germany
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population.
The position is available in Radiography and nuclear medicine department. The department can conduct the whole residency training.
Your tasks as specialist doctors in Radiology include:
- Conventional radio graphical diagnostic including diagonal radiography
- Investigation, treatment and counseling to patients in all questions of the department
- MS-Spiral-CT, DSA, interventional radiology
- Magnetic resonance imaging
- Nuclear medicine diagnostic
Your advantages if you choose to work as a specialist doctor in Radiology here:
- Interdisciplinary and collegial collaboration with your colleagues
- Regular training and continuing education opportunities
- Attractive salary with opportunities for development
The form of work required is full time. This is rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4800 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, specialist in Radiology, resident doctor with experience in Radiology.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!