- General surgery
- Rhineland Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor in visceral surgery (1-2 years experience minimum)
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium.
The city in which the position is available is in the near proximity of a major German city with over 100.000 inhabitants.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community.
The department of visceral surgery is responsible of all main surgical interventions of the internal organs of the abdominal cavity and the surgical treatment of fractures of the endocrine glands and blood vessels. Both benign and malignant diseases of the digestive organs, pancreas thyroid and liver are treated by the department.
A large portion of all abdominal surgeries are performed laparoscopic.
The departments’ main focal points are:
- Surgery of the entire abdomen
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Endocrine surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal gland
- Obesity surgery and consulting
- Inguinal and ventral hernias
- Surgery of the rectum: hemorrhoids, fistulas rectal prolapse etc.
- Pacemaker implantations
- Outpatient surgery
The form of work required is full time. The salary will be later negotiated depending on the candidates professional experience. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor, with experience in visceral surgery for minimum 1-2 years.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, The Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional goals of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!