- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor in Anesthesiology (minimum 2 years experience)
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The hospital in which the position is available is the general medical care provider of its surrounding region and offers a wide spectrum of treatment to its patients covering the fields of:
- Internal medicine
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Anesthesia and Intensive Care
The department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care is responsible with providing anesthesia when needed using the appropriate stunning methods. Also the department is responsible for the patients in the ICU.
Methods of anesthesia performed:
1. General anesthesia:
- General anesthesia including lung separation
- Laryngeal mask and mask anesthesia
- High-frequency jet ventilation
2. Local anesthesia:
- Neuraxial local anesthetics (thoracic and lumbar)
- Plexus anesthesia of the extremities
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Intravenous regional anesthesia
- postoperative pain management
- patient controlled analgesia
- obstetric pain management
- chronic pain management
The intensive care unit:
- Duties inside the unit are performed in close collaboration with other departments.
The department is currently looking for a resident doctor with a minimum 2 years of experience in the field of Anesthesiology.
The form of work required is full time. The salary is based on the candidates profile and experience and will be later discussed. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Human Medicine Doctor with 2 minimum 2 years experience in the field of Anesthesiology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Good
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We finance an intensive B2 level German course in the heart of Berlin – a unique cultural and educational experience! For more details check our website on http://mejobs.ro/en-cursuri.html
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!