- Central Norway, Norway UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for a Specialist Radiology,Central Norway
Norway officially the Kingdom of Norway is a Scandinavian unitary constitutional monarchy whose territory comprises the western portion of the Scandinavian Peninsula, Jan Mayen, the Arctic archipelago of Svalbard, and the sub-Antarctic Bouvet Island. Norway has a total area of 385,252 square kilometres (148,747 sq. mi) and a population of 5,109,059 people.
The country shares a long eastern border with Sweden(1,619 km or 1,006 mi long), which is the longest uninterrupted border within both Scandinavia & Europe at large. Norway is bordered by Finland and Russia to the north-east, and the Skagerrak Strait to the south, with Denmark on the other side. It shares maritime borders with Russia by the Barents Sea; Greenland, the Faroe Islands, and Iceland by the Norwegian Sea; and Sweden, Denmark, and the United Kingdom by the North Sea. Norway's extensive coastline, facing the North Atlantic Ocean and the Barents Sea, is laced with fjords, a renowned part of its landscape.
The capital city Oslo is the largest in the nation, with a population of 630,000. Norway has extensive reserves of petroleum, natural gas, minerals, lumber, seafood, fresh water, and hydropower.
Norway is a unitary parliamentary democracy and constitutional monarchy. It is a unitary state with administrative subdivisions on two levels known as counties (fylke) and municipalities (kommuner).
Although having rejected European Union membership in two referenda, Norway maintains close ties with the union and its member countries.
Norway has the fourth-highest per capita income in the world. The country maintains a Nordic welfare model with universal health care, subsidized higher education, and a comprehensive social security system. From 2001 to 2006, and then again from 2009 through 2011, Norway has had the highest human development index ranking in the world. In 2011, Norway also ranked the highest on the Democracy Index.
A vacancy as a staff specialist/consultant in Radiology is open.
The department of medicalimagingoffer regular Xray, CT, MRI (GE 1,5T and GW 3T), mammography, ultrasound and nuclear medicine investigations, as well as number of special examination like depicting certain organs by the use of opacifying preparations. The equipment is modern and completely digitized.
The candidate will be expected to:
- Assess and prioritize referrals.
- Perform the daily diagnostic in the department, as well as perform examinations directly related to radiologist demanding.
- Create response reports with a well understandable language and with established terminology.
- Monitor the development in the radiology field, so that the department is up to date with the requirements for good diagnostic suitability of the procedures / examinations performed.
- Provide continuing education to employees through internal training.
- Focus on research and development.
- Specialist title in radiology obtained in the European Union.
- EU citizenship or long-term residence permit in the European Union.
- Availability to complete the free Norwegian intensive course
- Permanent contract after six-month trial period.
- Salary starting from 5000 euro net per month. Duties will be paid apart.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Invitation to study tour to Norway after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Free intensive Norwegian course, also for the family.
- Remuneration during the Norwegian language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
és megjútalmazzúk 300 euróval!
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...