Emplois pour médecins en Brandenburg - Allemagne
|Gastro-entérologie et hépatologie||1||0||0|
|Endocrinologie, maladies métaboliques||0||0||0|
|Dermatologie et vénéréologie||1||1||0|
|Rééducation et réadaptation fonctionnelles||0||0||0|
|Chirurgie thoracique et cardiovasculaire||0||0||0|
|Chirurgie orthopédique et traumatologie||0||0||0|
|Gynécologie — obstétrique||0||0||0|
|Radiodiagnostic et imagerie médicale||0||0||1|
|Anatomie et cytologie pathologiques||0||0||0|
|Médecine du travail||0||0||0|
Brandenburg - Allemagne
Brandenburg is one of the sixteen federal-states of Germany. The capital city of the state is Potsdam. Brandenburg surrounds but does not include the national capital and city-state Berlin.
Brandenburg is divided into 14 rural districts (Landkreise) and 4 urban districts (Kreisfreie Städte): Brandenburg an der Havel, Cottbus, Frankfurt (Oder) and Potsdam.
The Dragon House, the Marmorpalais, the Garrisons Church
The New Palace
Sanssouci Castle, Rheinsberg Palace, Cecilienhof Palace
Staatstheater Cottbus, Friedrich-Wolf-Theater in Eisenhuttenstadt, Potsdam Theater
Other important vegetables include asparagus, kale, beans, and beets. The local forests provide chanterelle, chestnuts, and porcini mushrooms. Given the amount of lakes and rivers in the state, seafood plays an important role. The favorites include crayfish, pike, walleye, eel, lamprey, and carp. Within Brandenburg, the "green" movement has spread into the cuisine. Many cooks choose to use only locally grown and produced foods. 80% of the meats, fish, vegetables, potatoes, and fruits consumed here are grown locally.
A traditional side dish from Brandenburg is the Potato Pancake.
Potato Pancakes, Sauerkraut and Sausages
With its natural assets and its historical and cultural sights, Brandenburg has much to offer tourists. The traditional tourist destinations are the Spreewald, Ruppiner Seenlandschaft (Ruppin lakes) and the Oderbruch. In 2003, approximately 3 million visitors recorded a total of 8.5 million overnight stays in establishments providing accommodation in Brandenburg (with at least nine guest beds). Foreign visitors made up 6% of this total.
Spreewald, Ruppiner Seenlandschaft, Oderbuch
The most popular attraction in Potsdam is Sanssouci Park, 2 km west of the city center. In 1744 King Frederick the Great ordered the construction of a residence here, where he could live sans souci ("without worries", in the French spoken at the court). The park hosts a botanical garden (Botanical Garden, Potsdam) and many magnificent buildings:The
- Sanssouci Palace (Schloss Sanssouci), a relatively modest palace of the Prussian royal and German imperial family
- The Orangery Palace (Orangerieschloss), former palace for foreign royal guests
- The New Palace (Neues Palais), built between 1763 and 1769 to celebrate the end of the Seven Years' War, in which Prussia ousted Austria from its centuries-long role as the dominant power in German affairs. It is a much larger and grander palace than Sanssouci, having over 200 rooms and 400 statues as decoration. It served as a guest house for numerous royal visitors. It is now housing parts of University of Potsdam.
- The Charlottenhof Palace (Schloss Charlottenhof), a Neoclassical palace by Karl Friedrich Schinkel built in 1826
- The Roman Baths (Römische Bäder), built by Karl Friedrich Schinkel and Ludwig Persius in 1829-1840. It is a complex of buildings including a tea pavilion, a Renaissance-style villa, and a Roman bathhouse (from which the whole complex takes its name).
- The Chinese Tea House (Chinesisches Teehaus), an 18th century pavilion built in a Chinese style, the fashion of the time.
- Three gates from the original city wall remain today. The oldest is the Hunters' Gate (Jägertor), built in 1733. The Nauener Tor was built in 1755 and close to the historic DutchQuarter. The ornate Brandenburg Gate (built in 1770, not to be confused with the Brandenburg Gate in Berlin) is situated on the Luisenplatz at the western entrance to the old town.
- Fortunaportal and St. Nicholas' Church on the Alter Markt
North of the Old Market Square is the oval French Church (Französische Kirche), erected in the 1750s by Boumann for the Huguenot community.
Another landmark of Potsdam is the two-street Dutch Quarter (Holländisches Viertel), an ensemble of buildings that is unique in Europe, with about 150 houses built of red bricks in the Dutch style. It was built between 1734 and 1742 under the direction of Jan Bouman to be used by Dutch artisans and craftsmen who had been invited to settle here by King Frederick Wilhelm I. Today, this area is one of Potsdam's most visited districts.
North of the city center is the Russian colony of Alexandrowka, a small enclave of Russian architecture (including an Orthodox chapel) built in 1825 for a group of Russian immigrants. Since 1999, the colony has been a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
East of the Alexandrowka colony is a large park, the New Garden (Neuer Garten), which was laid out from 1786 in the English style. The site contains two palaces; one of them, the Cecilienhof, was where the Potsdam Conference was held in July and August 1945. The Marmorpalais (Marble Palace) was built in 1789 in the style of classicism. Nearby is the Biosphäre Potsdam, a tropical botanical garden.
There are many parks in Potsdam, most of them included in UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- The Tropical Village, featuring accurate copies of traditional buildings from Thailand, Borneo, Samoa and Bali
- The Rainforest, with around 50,000 plants and 600 different species, including some rare plants.
- The Tropical Sea, a 140 metres pool with an area of 4,400 square metres and a depth of 1.35 metres designed to look like the waters of a coral island, a 200 metres sandy beach and 850 wooden sun-loungers; water temperature 28 °C.
- The Bali Lagoon, with an area of 1,200 square metres and a depth of less than 1 metre in places, fountains, a current canal, whirlpools and two water slides; water temperature 32 °C.