- Renal medicine
- Reunion, France UNAVAILABLE
An island of true contrasts, the French department of Reunion is unknown to many of the world's travelers. This unique island in the middle of the Indian Ocean is simply one of the most intriguing spots on earth. Not as well-known as nearby Mauritius or the not-so-far-away British Seychelles, little Reunion seems but a speck in the vast ocean, dwarfed by Madagascar, located 500 miles to the west. The French know the island well but only the very well-traveled have ever stepped foot on Reunion's varied and enticing terrain.
With 17 miles of warm, welcoming beaches in the west, and lots of mountains and forests in between, Reunion Island offers vacation opportunities ranging from relaxing to truly insane. Reunion Island can best be described as a combination of French, African, Indian, and Chinese cultures.
The 700,000 inhabitants of the island speak mostly French or Creole, and about three-quarters of the island's residents are Roman Catholic, though both the Buddhist and Muslim religions are represented as well. This is largely a society respectful of each other's diverse cultures and the island has suffered no political or social unrest in almost two centuries. The cuisine is special, too. You'll find French, Creole, Indian, Chinese.even Italian foods, all prepared with a bit of an island twist, making excellent use of the abundant seafood available here as well as locally grown and often unique fruits, vegetables, and spices that are a traditional part of Reunion Island cuisine.
We are currently looking for specialists doctor in the field of Internal medicine and experience in Hemodialysis.
- Specialist doctor in Nephrology or Specialist doctor of Internal medicine with experience in hemodialysis (at least 3 years)
- A graduate of a medical school in EU
- Level of knowledge of the French language B2-C1
· Salary after taxes is about 5000 Euros / month
· Indefinite contract or contracts determined period of minimum three months
· Work time: 35 hours / week
· Holidays: 30 Days / year + 15 days of legal holidays
· Car service
· Free accomodation first 6 months
· Free air ticket inbound / outbound
· If your partner or your partner is medical staff is likely to be offered a job there
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment;
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile;
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews;
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract;
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
Tel: 0040 259 211 121
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!