- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Southern Sweden, Sweden UNAVAILABLE
Job offer for Specialist in Gynaecology and Obstetrics, South Sweden
Sweden officially the Kingdom of Sweden is a Nordic country on the Scandinavian Peninsula in Northern Europe.
At 450,295 square kilometers (173,860 sq mi), Sweden is the third largest country in the European Union by area, with a total population of about 9.4 million. About 85% of the population lives in urban areas. Sweden's capital city is Stockholm, which is also the largest city.
Sweden has been a member of the European Union since 1 January 1995 and is a member of the OECD. Today, Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world’s eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations’ Human Development Index. In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world.
For a better image about Sweden you can also access the following link: http://www.visitsweden.com/sweden/
The candidates should have experience in inpatient care, Tumor Surgery / oncology experience (desirable but not required), experience in gynecological outpatient and maternity care, obstetric ultrasound that includes weight estimation, flow measurement and amniotic fluid assessment, gynecological ultrasound, good surgical skills in elective surgeries.
Basic knowledge in emergency operations, emergency laparoscopy for ectopic pregnancy, cystoperationer, safe with sektiooperation, vacuum extraction, and suturing during childbirth injuries.
- Specialist title in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Professional command of English
- Ability to work in a team
- Understanding and accepting the "Swedish" model with a flat, non-hierarchical organization.
- Humility towards cultural and working differences, both in the treatment of patients and procedures.
- Driving license
- Permanent contract (with 6-month probation period) after finishing C1-test and obtaining specialist licence.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Training courses within working hours.
- Possibility to combine work and research activity.
- Help to find: apartment, school and kindergarten.
- Study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
- Assistance with removal and relocation costs.
- Assistance with administrative issues related to relocating to Sweden.
- The Intensive Swedish course, also for a partner.
- A scholarship for the Swedish course of 700 EUR monthly net, a supplement for children of 70 EUR monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family during the language course.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice so you can start work as soon as possible.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...