- Respiratory medicine
- Saarland, Germany
Senior Physician/Consultant in Pneumology
The position is available in the German state of Saarland, in close proximity to the states capital city Saarbrucken. With over 1000000 inhabitants, Saarbrucken is a vibrant city and a cultural center.
Saarland borders the German state Rhineland-Pfalz, France and Luxembourg.
The hospital in which the position is available is highly specialized in the fields of Cardiology, Pneumology, Vascular Surgery, Psychiatry, Urology and Nephrology. It has over 350 beds for inpatient medical care, over 40 beds for outpatient psychiatric care and 19 beds for dialysis.
The Internal Medicine department of the hospital with focus on Pneumology, is in close collaboration with the thoracic surgery department, thus offering a wide area of treatment to its patients. The department is modern equipped, and performs thoracic endoscopy with focus on interventional endoscopy, thoracic oncology and palliative medicine, infectious diseases, and respiratory medicine / weaning.
The department is currently looking for a senior physician/consultant in pneumology with the right to practice medicine in Germany (Approbation) and experience in Germany.
The hospital offers:
- An interesting and challenging full time job
- A professional working environment as a member of a highly specialized team
- Further training possibilities
- Senior Physician/Consultant in the field of Pneumology
- With the right to practice medicine in Germany (Approbation)
- Previous experience as a Senior Physician/Consultant in Penumology in Germany
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Very good German language skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...