- General medical practitioner
- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for Family Medicine
We are currently looking for a specialist doctor in Family Medicine to work in a well-established medical clinic in Augsburg, which is the third-largest city in Bayern. Well known for it’s wealth, Bayern is Germany’s biggest state and attracts more than 25 million tourists per year.
If you would like to apply for this job, you should know that working week has 38.5 hours and you can enjoy the bank holidays because Augsburg is the only German city that has its own legal holiday, the Augsburger Hohes Friedensfest, celebrated on August 8 of every year. This gives Augsburg more legal holidays than any other region or city in Germany.
Augsburg is located about 88 km from Munich (MUC) airport.
- Specialist in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine;
- Proficient in German;
- Work experience in Germany is an advantage;
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment;
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile;
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews;
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract;
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children;
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...