- Renal medicine
- Vienna, Austria
Specialist for Nephrology / Internal Medicine
The position is available in Vienna Austria, a landlocked country situated in Central Europe with a rough population of 8.47 million. Austria has borders with the Czech Republic and Germany in the north, Hungary and Slovakia in the east, Slovenia and Italy in the south and Switzerland and Lichtenstein to the West.
Austria is the 12th richest country in the world in terms of GDP per capita and has a well-developed social market economy and a high standard of living. Austrian health policy follows the principle of ensuring equal access to high-quality care for all, irrespective of income, age and gender. Austria's health care system was given 9th place by the World Health Organization (WHO) in their mid-00s international ranking. The level of investment in health-care infrastructure is high by international standards. Also, compared to other OECD countries, the Austrian population enjoys above-average access to major medical-technical equipment.
The hospital in which the position is available offers state of the art equipped internal medicine department with over 100 beds for inpatient care of which 12 intensive care beds for inpatients with focus on Nephrology and Dialysis – 12000 chronic dialysis procedures/year. The treatment of transplant patients is also carried out in this department.
The hospital offers:
- 15 days/year paid external further training
- A well established and highly motivated team and work environment
- An apartment at the hospital for doctors outside Vienna
The hospital is currently looking for:
- A specialist doctor in Nephrology or Internal Medicine with a willingness to obtain the second specialization in Nephrology within the hospital.
- Experience in intensive care is desired and a willingness to collaborate with the ICU ward.
- Human medicine doctor, specialist in Nephrology or Internal Medicine with a willingness to obtain the second specialization in Nephrology within the hospital.
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: B2 level.
- Should be team oriented and open for teamwork
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will help you find a home, school and kindergarten for you and your children
- We will help you obtain the License to Practice, so you can start work as soon as possible
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Lithuania and Latvia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!