- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Rhineland-Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor for Gynecology
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium. The hospital is located in a small town at 20 km distance from a big city.
The position is available in an acute hospital affiliated to a big hospital group.
The Department of Gynecology enjoys a good reputation due to its expertise and patient-oriented working methods. It offers all the possibilities of prevention, diagnosis and conservative therapy as well as all major surgical procedures. These include surgical techniques including micro-invasive surgery for treating benign and malignant tumors in the area of the abdomen and chest, as well as the latest surgical procedures to remedy reduction states and female urinary incontinence. Much of the procedures can now be carried out gently and partly on an outpatient basis.
The department’s focal points are:
- Stage-specific operation of malignant tumors in the abdomen and chest
- Psycho-oncological care
- Minimally invasive surgical techniques (laparoscopic surgery, hysteroscopy)
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary incontinence
- All operations for urinary incontinence or reducing conditions (including grid implantations)
- aesthetic surgery
- spontaneous deliveries
- Vaginal surgical delivery
- Cesarean section on demand
- ultrasound diagnosis
- 3- / 4-D ultrasound
- Resident doctor with experience in Gynecology
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...