- Internal medicine
- Rheinland Pfalz, Germany
Resident doctor for internal medicine
The position is available in the German state of Rhineland-Pfalz. Situated in western Germany the state borders Nordrhein-Westfalen, Hessen, Baden-Württemberg, Saarland, and has international borders with France Luxembourg and Belgium. The hospital is located in a small town at 20 km distance from a big city.
The position is available in an acute hospital affiliated to a big hospital group. The internal medicine department has over 90 beds and covers all the main areas of internal medicine. The focus of the internal medicine department is the treatment of the cardiovascular system, high blood pressure, diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and other internal organs, diseases of the lung and bronchus, and sleep medicine. This includes strokes as vascular disease of the brain, metabolic disorders, tumors and tumor metastasis.
The internal medicine department has two sections. One section with focus on Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Diabetology, and a section with focus on cardiology, pulmonology and sleep medicine.
The main diagnostics and treatment methods used by the Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Diabetology department are:
- Color Doppler sonography
- Ultrasound Guided punctures
- Stomach and colonoscopies
- Small bowel and pancreatic endoscopy
- Video capsule endoscopy
- System of feeding tubes
- Distention of bottlenecks in the gastrointestinal tract
- Contribution of prostheses constrictions
- Bile duct stone removal
- Removal of polyps and small malignant tumors
- Therapy of gastrointestinal bleeding
- Treatment of esophageal and gastric varices
- Pressure and acid measurement in the esophagus
The main diagnostics and treatment methods used by the cardiology, pulmonology and sleep medicine include:
- Chest Pain Unit for diagnosis and treatment of acute chest pain
- Diagnosis and treatment of all forms of acute coronary syndrome (heart attack) incl. Interventional procedures in the cardiac catheterization laboratory
- implantation of pacemaker systems
- Planting of pacemakers
- Stress echocardiography
- Color Doppler sonography of the vessels
- Electroconvulsive therapy (cardioversion)
- transesophageal echo
- Exercise ECG and Holter
- Pulmonary function test
- Non-invasive ventilation therapy
- Evaluation and treatment of circulatory disorders of the brain
- Evaluation and treatment of heart failure and all relevant cardiac defects
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the whole residency training in internal medicine, Pneumology and Sleep Medicine.
- Resident doctor with experience in Internal medicine/respiratory medicine
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...