- Internal medicine
- Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany
Resident doctor for internal medicine
The position is available in Sachsen-Anhalt. Sachsen-Anhalt is a landlocked state of Germany, having borders with the state of Niedersachsen, Brandenburg, Sachsen and Thüringen. By size, it is the 8th largest state in Germany, and by population the 10th largest. Its capital is Magdeburg.
The position is located in the internal medicine department of an acute hospital. The main departments of the hospital are: pulmonology (with respiratory therapy center and certified sleep laboratory), oncology and hematology, geriatric medicine / geriatrics, pain and palliative care, psychiatry and ambulatory surgical center.
The main diagnostic procedures used by the internal medicine department are the following:
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG)
- Bronchoscopy incl. EBUS (ultrasound-based)
- other diagnostic
- Long-term electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Long-term blood pressure measurement
- Doppler examination of cerebral vessels
- Tilt table
- Schellong test
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in internal medicine and additional 12 months for conducting training in respiratory medicine and 24 months in conducting training in geriatrics. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Proficient in German.
- C1 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!