- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- NRW, Germany
Specialist doctor for Obstetrics
The position is available in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. North Rhine-Westphalia is the most populous state of Germany, with four of the country’s ten largest cities. The state was formed in 1946 after the merge of the northern Rhineland and Westphalia. The state’s capital is Düsseldorf. The hospital is located in a medium sized town very close to two big cities. All school and recreational facilities are available in the town and the surrounding area.
The position is available in the Obstetrics department of a pediatric hospital. The hospital offers care for children and adolescents and has over 220 beds. The main departments of the hospital are: Obstetrics, Pediatric surgery, Pediatrics, Pediatric orthopedics, Child surgery, Neonatology/Pediatric Intensive Care, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric heart surgery, Pediatric radiology, and anesthesia. Obstetrics is established as a separate department. The birth rate is more than 1000/annum. A prenatal consultation (DEGUM II) is established.
The focal points of the department are:
- prenatal diagnosis
- Care of high risk pregnancy
- Impending premature birth / miscarriage
During the prenatal diagnostic the hospital provides the following types of treatments:
- First trimester nuchal translucency screening
- Chorionic villus sampling
- fetal echocardiography
- Doppler sonography
- 4D Ultrasound
- genetic counseling
- psychosocial counseling
The hospital provides medical care for suspected or proven disease of the fetus or the mother ad offers support in multiple pregnancies.
Care for suspected or proven disease of the fetus
- Congenital malformations
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital heart rhythm disorder
Care for diseases of the mother
- High blood pressure
- diabetes mellitus
- gestational diabetes
- Congenital heart defects
- Pre-existing chronic diseases
Care for failures of placental development
- HELLP syndrome
- Growth retardation of the fetus
The obstetrics department of the hospital offers treatments for prevention of premature birth and miscarriage, help with miscarriage and care of the premature babies.
The hospital has full authorization for conducting training in Special Obstetrics and Perinatal Medicine.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Specialist doctor with experience in obstetrics
- Proficient in German C1 level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...