- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for anesthesiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The hospital is located in a town at the Austrian border.
The hospital offers acute medical care for the surrounding community. The hospital focuses on the treatment of patients with internal medicine treatment and patients in need of surgery. The main departments of the hospital are: anesthesiology and intensive care, orthopedics and pain management, ENT, obstetrics and gynecology, general surgery, visceral surgery, cardiology and gastroenterology.
The Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive therapy offers medical care to all patients who need surgery or who need intensive medical treatment. Special emphasis in the department is the pain management service which offers care to patients with severe, incurable disease (palliative care).
All common methods of anesthesia and all procedures of regional and local anesthesia are performed. Local and regional anesthesia is mostly used during orthopedic surgery and bone surgery.
- Specialist doctor in Anesthesiology
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying the personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
"Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...