- Vascular surgery
- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor for vascular surgery
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The position is available in a big acute hospital which has over 250 beds. The main departments of the hospital are: General, Abdominal and Vascular Surgery, Anesthesiology and Intensive therapy, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Gastrointestinal Oncology, Cardiology and Pneumology and orthopedics and sports medicine.
Main surgical procedures performed by the vascular surgery department:
- Supply of soft tissue fractures
- Suture repairs
- Children Surgery
- Interventions for varicose veins
- Implantation and removal of venous port catheter systems
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Medical doctor
- Specialist doctor in visceral surgery
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland
- Required German language level: C1
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...