- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for neurology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.
The position is available in a big acute hospital which has over 10 departments, over 10 policlinics and over 550 beds. The Department of Neurology has over 50 beds, including 10 beds for the stroke unit. Over 2,700 patients receive medical treatment annually. In the neurological / internal intensive care unit critically ill patients are cared for, the intensive station has 4 IMC-seats and 10 beds with ventilation device. A pain clinic in collaboration with the anesthesiology department is affiliated also to the neurological department.
The department of neurology treats the entire spectrum of neurological diseases: these include strokes, multiple sclerosis and other inflammations of the central and peripheral nervous system, epilepsy, Polyneuropatien, neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson's disease, as well as headaches and herniated discs in the range of cervical and lumbar spine.
The department is equipped with all modern diagnostics equipment:
The Department of Neurology has a well-equipped laboratory to conduct the full spectrum of neurovascular diagnostics:
- CW-Doppler sonography
- conventional and color-coded duplex sonography of the extracranial cerebral arteries
- conventional transcranial Doppler sonography
- transcranial color-coded duplex sonography
- Studies with ultrasound contrast agents
- Embolism detection with bilateral TCD-derivative
A well-equipped laboratory for clinical neurophysiology all established and clinically relevant studies can be performed.
- digital EEG
- Sleep deprivation - and short sleep EEG
- EMG and EP lab
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Motor and sensory nerve conduction
- Myasthenia test
- reflex studies
- Direction and mass Terre Flex
- evoked Potentials
- Somatosensory potentials (SEP)
- Motor-evoked potentials (MEP)
- Acoustically evoked potentials (AEP)
- Visual evoked potentials
- Autonomic function tests
- tremor analysis
In addition, the hospital has modern research facilities such as neurophysiology, ultrasonic method and modern imaging of the brain and spinal cord.
The hospital has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in neurology. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Medical doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional aims of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!