- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Resident doctor Neurology
The clinical hospital offers resident positions for both Acute and Rehabilitation area.
The positions are available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. The positions are available in the Bodensee district one of the most developed regions in Europe which is also one of the favorite vacation destinations for many Europeans mostly Germans, Swiss and Austrian.
Living in that area is fascinating because the distances between the cities are small and you have to drive a short way to work if you plan to live outside the city, or if you just want to ski in the Alps for a day. The region is very close to France and a few hours away lies the Mediterranean see. Also from here you can reach Milan, Munich or Innsbruck in about 3 hours and in 4 hours you could be in Lyon, Luxembourg, Frankfurt or at the Mediterranean see near Genoa.
The hospital is currently looking for several resident doctors for neurology. The form of work can be full or part time. The full time position can be rewarded with a gross salary starting from 4000 Euro/Month + substantial overtime pay. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
The clinical group has six locations and more than 1,800 employees in the field of neurology and neurological rehabilitation. In these clinics a wide range of diseases are treated from neurological acute cases, sequelae after brain trauma, tumor, vascular or inflammatory brain diseases. They offer the entire neurological treatment chain, from acute to the early rehabilitation (including ventilation) to the partial inpatient or outpatient rehabilitation.
The acute Neurology ward treats yearly around 1,600 cases in all neurological acute and chronic diseases. There is a monitoring station with 7 beds and 2 ventilation spaces integrated in the ward. The diagnostic possibilities include the full range of neurophysiological methods and color duplex sonography. Additionally, the hospital has its own 3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging device, a CT scanner, a liquor specialist lab and a sleep lab.
The clinical hospital offers the opportunity to acquire experience in the diagnosis and treatment of neurological / neurosurgical diseases under professional medical supervision. There is an internal rotation in a comprehensive training for the necessary neurological diagnosis (EEG, EP, EMG, NCV, DSG, Duplex, swallowing, dizziness diagnosis)
The hospital has training authorization for conducting 4 year of the residency training in neurology, 1 year for Social medicine an 1 year in Rehabilitation.
As part of the four-year residency training the doctors will be trained for 4 months in the field of additional diagnosis neurophysiology and ultrasonics and the resident doctors can gain in this way the required qualifications for EMG, Evoked Potentials, EEG and ultrasonic .
With over 180 beds, the neurological rehabilitation ward focuses on the entire range of phases A ,B C,D,E and geriatric rehabilitation. The complete electrophysiological and sonographical diagnostics including endoscopic swallowing diagnostics are available.
The rehabilitation of the patients, the individual socio-medical assessment and the interfaces to the department of psychotherapeutic neurology are essential in this clinical hospital.
There is a special focus on pseudo neurological syndrome and also on psychosomatic and all doctors interested in these fields are trained and supported. The collaboration on research projects is possible and encouraged. There are currently ongoing projects on neurobiology and therapy of pseudo neurological disorders.
There are radiological conferences held four times a week and twice a week there are Neurophysiology internal training and also case seminars. Training opportunities also exist in the areas of Botulinum toxin applications and video - endoscopic swallowing diagnostics.
The clinical hospital offers:
- a modern working environment where cooperation and teamwork are highly appreciated
- a structured training plan and regular internal and external further training
- the opportunity to participate in scientific projects
- Rotation possibility within the clinics
- performance-based remuneration according to the collective agreement based on Marburger Bund
- occupational pensions financed by the employer
- financial support by moving and assistance in finding a new home place
- Human Medicine Doctor
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: Advanced
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will accompany you during the interviews
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional skills of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...