- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Bayern, Germany
Specialist doctor gynecology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The hospital is located in a town at the Austrian border.
The position is available in a big acute hospital which plays central role in eastern Bavaria. The hospital has over 15 departments and over 650 beds, where over 30.000 patients receive medical treatment.
The gynecology department offers the full range of gynecological surgery with a focus on:
Gynecological oncology (Radical surgery of the cervix and corpus, radical surgery of ovarian cancer, radical surgery of the vulva, interdisciplinary Tumor Surgery in collaboration with the surgical clinic and the urological department document)
Prolapse and incontinence surgery (anterior and posterior vaginal repair, sakrospinale fixation of the vagina, abdominal Kolpopexie, Pelvic floor reconstruction, sling operations, urodynamic function test for urinary incontinence before planned operations, uterine surgery for benign disease, myomectomy, laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy
Minimally invasive surgery
Breast surgery (breast-conserving surgery for breast carcinoma, mastectomy with axillary lymph node removal, plastic surgery of the breast, sentinel lymphadenectomy in breast, Punch biopsy of the breast)
Fertility Treatment (refertilization after tubal sterilization, sonographic and laparoscopic evaluation of tubal patency in infertility, hysteroscopic or open surgical treatment of uterine sterility)
laser Therapy (Laser ablation of condyloma and precancerous lesions of the vulva and the cervix, chemotherapy for gynecological malignancies, laparoscopic supracervical hysterectomy
In the gynecology department around 1.500-2.000 surgical procedures are performed annually in addition to a large number of non-surgical treatments in the field of gynecology.
The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year. The hospital has 18 months training authorization for neuroradiology.
- Specialist doctor for gynecology
Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!