- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for cardiology
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The position is available in a city with a population over 40.000. The town is at around 1 hour distance from Wurzburg, 1.30 hours from Nurnberg and 2 hours distance from Frankfurt.
The position is available in a big acute hospital which has over 10 departments, over 10 policlinics and over 550 beds. The position is available in the internal medicine department of the hospital. The internal medicine department focuses on cardiology, pulmonology, nephrology and internal intensive medicine. The department has over 100 beds in general wards, over 10 beds on the medical intensive care unit, over 10 beds in the Chest Pain Unit and around 15 beds in the dialysis.
The pulmonology treatments include, among others, the whole body plethysmography, bronchoscopy, spirometry and asthma education. The nephrology section provides various dialysis procedures and all nephrological diagnostics (duplex ultrasonography, renal puncture) are performed.
The cardiology department focuses on the treatment of the following type of diseases:
- Myocardial infarction and coronary heart disease
- Cardiac arrhythmias, electrophysiological examination and ablation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Heart failure (heart failure)
- High blood pressure
- Closure of heart defects
- Valvular heart disease
- Metabolic syndrome (prevention, rehabilitation)
- Intra-aortic balloon counterpulsation
Main treatments provided by the cardiology department:
- invasive diagnostics (24-hour cardiac catheterization standby) and therapy
- Left heart catheterization with levocardiography and coronary diagnosis with stenting
- Renal artery angiography
- Right heart catheterization at rest and during exercise
- Aortic and mitral valves blasting
- ASD/PFO- closure
- Preparation and implementation of interventional aortic valve implantation
- myocardial biopsy
- Pericardiocentesis and drainage
- Mechanical cardiovascular support
- Intra-aortic balloon pump (IABP 3)
- Cardiopulmonary support system
- Electrophysiology ablation, cryoablation
- Ventricular pacing, over-stimulation of atrial flutter
- Cardioversion of atrial fibrillation
- Pacemaker implantation
- Implantation of biventricular pacing systems
- System and follow-up of implantable event recorder
- Follow-up of pacemakers and defibrillators
- Full, non-invasive cardiac functional diagnostics
- Exercise ECG
- cardiac event recorder
- Long-term blood pressure measurement
- transesophageal echocardiogram
- stress echocardiography
- Vascular diagnosis
- Magnetic resonance imaging of the heart
- Multislice CT
- Pulmonary function tests
- Bronchoscopy with biopsy
- Diagnosis and treatment of bronchial asthma, COPD, lung tumors (diagnosis)
- allergy testing
The main equipment of the department includes:
- 2 cardiac catheter laboratories with a 24-hour cardiac catheterization readiness
- Pacemaker operating room
- Intra-aortic balloon pump
- Mobile cardiopulmonary support unit
- Pacemaker clinic
- Echocardiography (echo, TEE, stress echo)
The department has full training authorization for conducting the residency training in internal medicine, cardiology, nephrology and Special Intensive Care Medicine. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Medical doctor
- Experience in Internal medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment\
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...