- Bayern, Germany
Resident doctor for internal medicine
The position is available in the German state of Bavaria. Bavaria is Germany’s biggest state and Germany’s second most populous state. Bavaria shares international borders with Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland. The position is available in a big university city with a population over 250.000.
The position is available in a cardiologic medical center where patients receive ambulatory medical care. The policlinic provides conservative, surgical medical treatment and rehabilitation for patients suffering from heart disease. Both outpatient and inpatient surgical treatment methods are available. The policlinic covers the outpatient diagnosis and treatment of general surgery, vein surgery, the colorectal surgery, that Angiology and emergency surgery.
The main treatments include:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Peripheral angiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Stent implantations
- Pacemaker implantations
- Electrical cardioversion
- Exercise electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG)
- Holter monitor
- Late potential analysis
- Color Doppler echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiogram
- Stress echocardiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Pacemaker control
- 24-hour blood pressure measurement
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- defibrillator checks
Surgical priorities include:
- Color duplex sonography
- Doppler ultrasound
- Investigation of stroke risk and peripheral arterial disease
- Treatment of varicose veins
- General surgical procedures (e.g. hernias, Port-implantation)
- Plastic surgery (such as liposuction)
- laser Therapy
The medical center provides also rehabilitation treatment for patients in need, with the Integration of the family doctor, the attending cardiologist and the hospital. The rehabilitation treatments include:
- Ergometer training,
- endurance training,
- Dynamic Equipment training
- relaxation method
- Nutrition counseling, social counseling, psychological counseling
- Patient education, Medical Presentations
- INR self-monitoring, hypertension, diabetes, diet
The medical center can provide 1 year of residency training in internal medicine and 1 year of residency training in cardiology. The form of work required is full time. For the balance between personal and professional life you benefit of 26 days of leave/year.
- Medical doctor
- Experience in Internal medicine
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Proficient in German.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...