- Vascular surgery
- Baden Wurttemberg, Germany
Resident doctor for vascular surgery
The position is available in the German state of Baden Wurttemberg, the third largest German state in both terms of area and population. The position is available in the Bodensee district one of the most developed regions in Europe which is also one of the favorite vacation destinations for many Europeans mostly Germans, Swiss and Austrian. Living in that area is fascinating because the distances between the cities are small and you have to drive a short way to work if you plan to live outside the city, or if you just want to ski in the Alps for a day. The region is very close to France and a few hours away lies the Mediterranean see. Also from here you can reach Milan, Munich or Innsbruck in about 3 hours and in 4 hours you could be in Lyon, Luxembourg, Frankfurt or at the Mediterranean see near Genoa.
The hospital in which the position is available provides medical care for acute and emergency situations as well as for basic and standard medical care for its surrounding community. The vascular surgery department has over 50 beds. The department of vascular surgery performs around 1.400 surgical procedures annually, the spectrum covers the entire arterial and venous vascular surgery with surgical and endovascular techniques. Special emphasis is placed on the thoracic endovascular care, thoracoabdominal and abdominal aortic diseases, the open aortic surgery, reconstructive surgery of the visceral and renal arteries, the crural and pedals bypass surgery, and interdisciplinary treatment of the diabetic foot. The clinic is part of a recognized vascular center (DGG) and the Center for Diabetology, Vascular Medicine and Wound Management.
The complete vascular surgical diagnostics equipment’s such as (Doppler sonography, color duplex sonography, venous diagnostics, angiography (DSA, CT-A, MR -A), computed tomography (CT) , magnetic resonance imaging ( MRI) ) are available in the hospital.
The department of vascular surgery works together closely with the departments of: angiology, radiology, neurology, nephrology, diabetology, cardiology, Lymphology and rehabilitation.
The chief doctor of the clinic has full authority training authorization to conduct the training in vascular surgery, 24 months of training in Core General Surgery, and 24 months to provide training in general surgery.
- Human Medicine Doctor, with several years of surgical experience, a completed basic training in general surgery would be desirable but is not a requirement
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
- Required German language level: C1
- Capable of handling MS-Office
- Conceptual and analytical thinking and way of working
- Enjoys of personal contact with patients
- Has good team-work and communication skills
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Approbation forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia and Croatia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!