- Thuringen, Germany
Specialist doctor for ophthalmology
The position is available in the German state of Thüringen (Thuringia). The free state of Thüringen is located in the central part of Germany. From the northwest going clockwise, Thüringen has borders with the states of Lower Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Bayern and Hessen.
The position is available in a health center affiliated to an acute hospital. The health center provides examination and treatment for the anterior and posterior eye segments such as: Glaucoma, Cataract, Diabetes mellitus, Uveitis, Sjögren's syndrome etc. Angiography and photo documentation are performed for a better diagnostics and laser treatment is provided for different affections.
There are also eye diagnostic procedures conducted in correlation with other disease such as high blood pressure, rheumatism, arthritis, thyroid affections, migraine, headache, metabolism affections etc. In the health center are preformed vision test for workers and for those who want to get a driving license.
The health center provides also special medical treatment for children suffering from blurry vision and other eye disorders.
- Specialist doctor in Ophthalmology
- Proficient in German. Minimum B2 language level
- Graduate from a Medical School within the European Union + Norway, Switzerland, Lichtenstein, Iceland.
Benefits if you choose to collaborate with EGV:
- We will offer access to hundreds of jobs across hospitals and clinics endowed with professional and modern equipment
- We will search for job opportunities according to your profile
- We will pay for your accommodation during the interviews
- We will offer advice when it comes to signing the contract
- We will look for a home and/or kindergarten for your children
- We will handle the Free Practice Right forms so you can start work as soon as possible.
EGV is a leading healthcare recruitment agency operating in Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. We are specialized in tailor made and efficient physician recruitment services.
We focus on identifying personal and professional of each candidate and have the main goal of finding the right job from a wide range of job-offers available. Candidates and clients appreciate our prompt and reliable services.
We would be delighted to show you that we are committed to our motto:
“Professionalism, promptitude and professional development “
for recommending us a candidate
- The healthcare recruitment climate has changed over the past 7 years. Follow this interview to see...
- Thousands of medical specialists consider the jobs offered abroad by the recruiting agencies in...
- First impressions from the Medical Jobfair in Zagreb, Croatia, as shown in the newsreel. Check out...
- Interview with EGV Recruiting for Observator News Antena1
- Interview with EGV Recruiting at the medical job fair in Bucharest for RTV.
- Scenes from the annual doctor meeting 2011 Kassel, Germany. EGV Recruiting organizes these annual...
- We started recruiting doctors for Switzerland and Austria
- Our company is proud to announce that we support the MSF cause!